Europe Lodge Transactions Bulletin – Week Ending December 15, 2023

Europe Lodge Transactions Bulletin – Week Ending December 15, 2023

Prodea acquires an extra 55% stake in MHV from Cyprus’ Yoda Group

Greek actual property funding agency Prodea has entered into an settlement to amass an extra 55% stake in Mediterranean Hospitality Enterprise PLC (MHV) from Cypriot funding group Yoda PLC, which is able to carry Prodea’s complete stake in MHV to 80%. The remaining 20% ​​is owned by Invel Actual Property by means of its subsidiary Flowpulse Restricted. MHV is concerned in actual property improvement with a concentrate on high-end hospitality properties. It at present owns luxurious lodge and resort property in Cyprus, corresponding to Parklane Resort & Spa in Limassol (Luxurious Assortment), Landmark Nicosia (Autograph Assortment) and a 50% stake in Aphrodite Hills Resort, in addition to Nikki Seaside Resort. A spa in Porto Heli, Greece. MHV is listed on the Cyprus Inventory Trade with actual property property price roughly €555 million. Prodea, listed on the Athens Inventory Trade, has complete property exceeding €3 billion, together with three mid-sized lodges within the Greek cities of Athens, Thessaloniki and Patras.

Eternam and QuinSpark purchase two lodges in Chamonix, France

French portfolio supervisor Eternam, by means of a syndicated deal of personal traders within the FPCI Chamonix fund, and French owner-operator QuinSpark, have acquired two lodges in Chamonix, France, from an undisclosed vendor for an undisclosed sum. The 2 four-star lodges are Le Morgane, 56 rooms, and Le Refuge des Aiglons, 107 rooms. The previous is predicted to endure a complete renovation of its rooms, spa and restaurant, whereas its meals and beverage outlet can be refurbished. Eternam at present oversees roughly €450 million invested in lodge property. Quinspark was based in 2023 by former Algonquin and Schroders executives Frederik de Brehm and Stefan Obadia. The deal marks its second acquisition, having earlier this 12 months acquired the four-star, 50-room Chalet Lodge Kaya in Riberté, a village that’s a part of France’s Les Trois Vallées ski area.

Barceló Group acquires Lodge Felipe IV in Valladolid, Spain

Spanish tourism firm Barceló Group has acquired the four-star, 131-room Lodge Felipe IV in Valladolid, Spain, from an undisclosed purchaser for an undisclosed sum. Valladolid is a metropolis with a inhabitants of about 300,000, situated about 200 kilometers north of Madrid. The lodge contains eight assembly rooms, a fitness center and a restaurant. Barceló is predicted to fully renovate the lodge all through 2024, with the purpose of repositioning the lodge as among the finest lodges within the metropolis. Barceló is at present the second largest lodge chain in Spain, with a presence in 30 international locations and roughly 64,000 rooms in 290 properties. There are about 100 of them in Spain, with the biggest native ruins in Andalusia and the Canary Islands.

MarSenses acquires Ferrera Seaside Aparthotel in Mallorca, Spain

Balearic lodge group MarSenses Motels and Properties has acquired the four-star, 72-room Ferrera Seaside Lodge Flats in Mallorca, Spain, for an undisclosed sum. The property is situated on the south-eastern coast of the island in Cala Ferreira, 70 meters from the seaside, and about 50 minutes’ drive from Palma de Mallorca Airport. The lodge residences embrace two swimming swimming pools and an 80-seat restaurant. This acquisition represents MarSenses’ fifth property within the Balearic Islands because the model’s creation in 2020 and the second in Cala Ferreira after Lodge Ferreira Blanca. The group is trying to develop its presence within the islands after a robust efficiency in 2022 and 2023.

About HVS

HVS is a world chief in consulting and valuation companies centered on the lodge, restaurant, co-ownership, gaming and leisure sectors. Based in 1980, the corporate performs greater than 4,500 missions yearly for nearly all main contributors within the business. HVS managers are a number of the world’s main professionals of their areas. With a world community of greater than 50 workplaces staffed by 300 skilled business professionals, HVS gives an unparalleled vary of complementary companies to the hospitality business. For extra details about our experience and particulars of our companies, please go to www.hvs.com.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *