The corporate that owns the Fowl-in-Hand Household Inn has recognized the lady who died within the early morning explosion Monday brought on by a propane gasoline leak, in line with an area report.
The explosion — which occurred shortly after 2:30 a.m. and destroyed the resort’s entrance workplace and a part of a collection within the constructing — claimed the lifetime of Michelle Miller, 61, who labored as an evening auditor on the resort for 34 years, The Fowl reported. In-Hand, which operates the resort and different vacationer locations within the space, informed WGAL.
A vigil in Miller’s honor will likely be held on the resort on Thursday at 6 p.m., the story mentioned.
“We’re grateful that nobody else was injured, and to the primary responders from many native departments. We additionally wish to thank the group for the outpouring of help. We have now obtained many calls from individuals asking how they can assist,” John Smoker — who owns Fowl-in-Hand Company — informed WGAL.
The State Police Fireplace Marshal and the Lancaster County Prison Investigation Unit are investigating the explosion.
Smoker informed Lancaster On-line that the resort didn’t have any friends when the explosion occurred because of annual repairs carried out within the week earlier than Christmas. Lancaster On-line mentioned they’d not begun any repairs earlier than the explosion.